Re: [BKARTS] resources for children

Amy,

Try this website:  _http://www.makingbooks.com/_
(http://www.makingbooks.com/)     Lots of great ideas!

Suzanne

In a message dated 11/20/2004 11:06:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
aself@xxxxxxx writes:

I was  wondering if anyone knew of any web resources, especially good books,
or
videos on book arts/bookbinding designed for children.  I am  interested in
materials aimed at elementary through high school  students.  If anyone has
ever presented a program or held a workshop  on book arts at a K-12 school, I
would also be interested in hearing about  it.  Thanks in advance.

Amy Self
School of Information  Sciences
University of  Tennessee--Knoxville
aself@xxxxxxx