Re: [BKARTS] Donation/sale of printing equipment - Pasadena, CA

Peter,
Thanks for your offer to help.  I really don't have
any additional information.  It is in very good
condition.  I just want to see someone have it that
would appreciate it. There are two parts to it, the
printer and the type setter.  My name is George
Taylorson, 2924 Clarmeya Lane, Pasadena, CA  91107.
Phone:  626-794-0027.
George

Email:  wa6ljl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Comments:  Sir,
I have a Multigraph Junior No. 40 and a Flexo Typeseter  No. 39.  I
would  like to donate it to a place where it could be shown or sell it for
a very low price to some one interested.  If I donate it,  I would only ask
them to pay shipping.  It is in good condition with some spare parts.  Do
you have any contacts that would be interested.

George
626-794-0027