Re: [BKARTS] LP Record Cleaning

I don't know what a media conservationist might recommend, but I used to
wash my LPs very gently with mild soap and water. I would flip most of the
water off after careful rinsing. The trick was to dry them with a VERY soft
cloth, always working in the direction of the grooves. For regular use, I
use the Discwasher, but I'm not sure if those are still around.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Beverly, MA