Re: [BKARTS] LP Record Cleaning

I have always done what Kate recommends, and it works very well.  I use a
kitchen drainer, the kind with slots in it,  to deposit the LP's in after
washing.  I don't dry them, although drying is safe.  This procedure makes the
LP's sound like new.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.