[BKARTS] Conservator/Conservationist

At 04:21 PM 11/21/2004, you wrote:
I don't know what a media conservationist...

The correct term is conservator. Conservationists work out in nature, hug trees, root around in the dirt, ...

Thanks, p.

Although, really, a book conservator is responsible in part for taking care of books, which can be very dirty depending on their age, and are usually times made from trees.... I tend to think the two are closer than some might think ;-)

-Jenny

--
When I typed this email, it made total sense.
That does not guarantee it will make sense when you are reading it.