[BKARTS] Nister Dates

I have a title called "Christmas Tide in Prose and Poetry" that indicates the publishers as "London: Ernest Nister, New York: E.P. Dutton"

There is no copyright date, but the number "1577" is listed underneath the publishers.

The few copies that I've seen listed indicate the publishing date as circa. 1900, and there is an inscription in this copy of 1909.

One listing indicated that Nister had some mysterious numbering code that related to the date. (?)

Is there any way to zero in on a more precise publishing date?

Thanks... Richard