Re: [BKARTS] question about re-making books

Hello-Tedious is an understatement in my limited experience. Do use Pva
or similar to glue the outside of the bookblock. I suggest an
adjustable frame or other clamping situation, use of a template to
guide the blade and be prepared for disappointment the 1st few tries.
If your project will permit, use of a sharp plywood blade and a table
saw can work. Please let me know if you devise a good method.
raphiel b.