Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet question (printing on tyvek)

And while we are on the inkjet question, any experiences using inkjet on
tyvek?  Will the ink print on the tyvek?  Will it dry or just smear?  If it
dries, how easily will it rub off over time?

I want to print a child's book and for durability, tyvek seems like a good
choice.  This is not a book for posterity,  although it would be nice if she
treasured it and passed it down as a family heirloom. :-)  This will be a
book which will be used (and abused) like only a child can do to a book.

Thanks,
Eric

On 11/29/04 11:04 AM, "R Sokolnicki" <arkizon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a project that will only be economically possible using an inkjet =
> printer.
>
> The obvious concern is water resistance. I can't find enough really =
> current technical discussion on the Web.
>
> Are there alternatives to the Epson printers and pigmented inks? (HP =
> only seems to have a black pigmented ink.)
>
> Also...any quality experiences would be helpful.
>
> Thanks...
>
> ...Richard Sokolnicki

>                                    =20

Eric Alstrom | BookWorks