Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet question

Hello

I use an Epson with a pigment ink that is fairly water resistant.
However, if you dip the print in water, soak it, or leave it wet for long
periods of time
any water based ink, pigment or dye, will suffer.

There are high-end commercial inkjets that do use solvent inks.
These tend to be very large printers and cost megabucks.
They are designed for outdoor signage and are better able to resist water.

If you want to talk to someone about the inks I use contact:

Bill Kimble
E-mail Address(es):
  dpi.dude@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Kimble
E-mail Address(es):
  res1fsbu@xxxxxxxxxxx

He is an Epson maintenance guy and knows more tech stuff than anyone else I
know of.

Michael