Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet question

The easiest and cheapest solution is a spray fixatif.
Any good art store will have it.  I use Krylon sprays - come in either
"workable" or "clear", both fully transparent.  It does involve a
solvent, so adequate ventilation is advisable, but spraying across the
page and up and down gives the print protection against print dissolving
from water drops or whatever.

Charles Schermerhorn
The New Leaf Bookbindery
Lompoc, CA

R Sokolnicki wrote:

I have a project that will only be economically possible using an inkjet =
printer.

The obvious concern is water resistance. I can't find enough really =
current technical discussion on the Web.

Are there alternatives to the Epson printers and pigmented inks? (HP =
only seems to have a black pigmented ink.)

Also...any quality experiences would be helpful.

Thanks...

...Richard Sokolnicki

                                  =20
                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>