[BKARTS] Part-Time Bindery Work Available

Please excuse any cross-posting.

I am looking into hiring someone to help out part-time in my bindery,
Lehmann Bindery (me and two dogs). I am located in the Northern part of
San Diego, California.

Initially, the work will consist of sorting through old paper and book
cloth by type and color and removing the cloth from discarded bindings.
If agreeable to both myself and the helper,  I would then start to
train them in traditional craft practices, with the idea that I could
call upon them for help as needed.

The needed qualifications are:

1       Above average manual dexterity
2       A willingness to do repetitive work
3       An interest in books, art and history
4       Cannot be allergic to dog hair
5       Must have their own transportation
6       Must be available part time during normal working hours
7       Three references will be required

The hourly wage will be commensurate with skill level and speed.

If you, or someone you know is interested, please call me at (760)
758-4142.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery
www.lehmannbindery.com