Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet question

A durable, non-archival solution for a utilitarian children's book that I used for my daughter when she was a young toddler
was printing the pages on my inkjet and then having them laminated in the heaviest weight so that they barely bend (I also
had the corners rounded to make it a little more baby friendly). Makes for a safe, chewable, non-tearable book that she
loved. I would worry a little about the fixative spray getting on her hands and subseqently in her mouth if she is little bitty.
Good luck!