Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet question...clarified

The same principle holds.  Krylon spray-fix will do the job.  I spray
both color and bw for permanent protection from random water.

R Sokolnicki wrote:

My original post regarding water resistant inks may not have been clear.

I intend to print text and illustrations on smooth text paper stock.

Thanks...Richard

                                  =20
                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>