Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet question (printing on tyvek)

I have tried printing on Tyvek, both with dye and MIS pigment ink on Epson. Didn't work. The ink spread losing all detail, But I didn't try InkAid. There is an Epson list serve on Yahoo that is large with very knowledgeable people. They may have better answers. I don't have access to that address at the moment. But will post it soon.

--
Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press