[BKARTS] Emily's Dollhouse

Thanks Ed for telling us about
Emily's Dollhouse
with pre-cut, easy tab furniture!
by Ilisha Helfman

http://www.hestiahouse.com

It’s the perfect gift for "little girls."

My very own pop-up Deluxe Dollhouse arrived on Saturday and it's exquisite!
The myriad historical patterns and colors, the delicate laser cutting and the
packaging--all done in Connecticut.

Ilisha Helfman, the artist, created and produced these pop-up dollhouses and
accessories herself in Connecticut. She also makes the most amazing miniature
buttons on little cards, perfectly suited for a dollhouse, framing or simply
admiring.

Last year my dollhouse went to a children’s hospital. This one is better
suited to apartment living, as it can be folded up and put away--
including the garden and the piano.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E