Date:    Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:01:27 -0800
From:    Charles Schermerhorn
<skim72ces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Inkjet question

The easiest and cheapest solution is a spray fixatif.
Any good art store will have it.  I use Krylon sprays
- come in either
"workable" or "clear", both fully transparent.  It
does involve a
solvent, so adequate ventilation is advisable, but
spraying across the
page and up and down gives the print protection
against print
dissolving
from water drops or whatever.

Charles Schermerhorn
The New Leaf Bookbindery
Lompoc, CA

R Sokolnicki wrote:

>I have a project that will only be economically
possible using an
inkjet =
>printer.
>
>The obvious concern is water resistance. I can't find
enough really =
>current technical discussion on the Web.
>
>Are there alternatives to the Epson printers and
pigmented inks? (HP =