[BKARTS] December Book of Days

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

Vince Guaraldi's "Charlie Brown Christmas" songs are beginning to bounce
around inside my head, so it must be December. And just in time, we've
posted the December page of the continuing Convivio Book of Days to our
website. Start here:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Then go to "About Us," and find the Book of Days: December link in the
usual Book of Days spot. It's a big month here at the Bookworks: if all
goes as planned, this could very well be the month that we finish printing
our first book in three years. That's a long time between books! Especially
for a Bookworks.

Enjoy December,
John

Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Books & Broadsides handmade in Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com