Re: [BKARTS] Binding a book for your child

Eric,

What about doing a very simple binding that your daughter can "help" you
with so she has something invested in the book. Even at the tender age of
three she should be able to fold paper, maybe not as straight as you or I
but  nonetheless it's folded. Maybe the "story" can be of her artwork,
another something y'all can do together. That way, there is a possibility
that she will be a tad more careful with that book and then others she has
watched you make. Maybe she can hand you things such as very small book
weights as you "need" them  or help you cut the thread for sewing, all while
she is playing near by. I worked an accordion fold with my three year old
grandson when he visited this fall and he is still playing/reading it and
it's still intact!

Nena