[BKARTS] Loving kudos from the inanely apologetic

Yikes!  FYI, I had forgotten that I was supposed to reduce the resolution of the image even after I have sized it down.  I am so sorry to bog down so many of your downloads.  The silver underside of it all is that I am overwhelmed by your patience and great sense of humor and forgiveness.  I promise that I will do better next time around.

Love, Mimi
www.mimichenting.com
Still Water Works
El Prado, NM / Sausalito, CA