[BKARTS] kutrimmer obsession

I would like to hear from people who have experience using the
Kutrimmer.

Am close to purchase but am vacillating between the kutrimmer 1071 (28
1/2"), 1058 (22 1/2") and the 1038 (14 3/4") models. I'm leaning toward
the 1071 because I may be more upset not having the large size when I
need it - for binder's board, cutting down quantities of large paper
stock etc.
I feel it's the best tool I could purchase for my bookmaking and
teaching. I always go through this crazy anxiety over major purchases -
any thoughts. I am a lover of good tools my philosophy is to keep
spare, a few good things - don't want to purchase a tool and have to
augment it with 10 others.
Perhaps I know the answer to my own question. Was advised once to
purchase a sleeping bag for the coldest weather I would expect to
experience. Is this analogous to my trimmer / cutter dilemma?

Thanks for you answers and patience.