Re: [BKARTS] Pseudo raised bands

It's not? What is a case binding then? ;>

p.

At 02:48 PM 12/4/2004, you wrote:
 see the ubiquitous references on this list to a case covering as a
"binding".
Let me assure you that we in the mob will not be coming after you with
pitchforks. Our bodkins now that's another  question entirely. Best, James

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>