Re: [BKARTS] kutrimmer obsession

We have the larger size kutrimmer in our type shop at school - it has
gotten a tremendous amount of use (and abuse) from the students and has
remained a consistently excellent tool (reliable and accurate).  I
don't think you'll be disappointed in it.  I would recommend purchasing
for the larger sized projects (small pieces can easily be cut on a
large cutter, but not vice versa).
Hope this is helpful
Penny McElroy
University of Redlands