Re: [BKARTS] kutrimmer obsession

Hello

I am a distributor of several brands of paper cutters and I  have to agree
that the kutrimmer 1071 board/paper cutter would be your best  option.  The cut
length and capacity of this cutter is very well suited to  bookbinding.

Our price for the kutrimmer eba model 1071 is US$595 with FREE  shipping for
the continental USA or Canada.

Lastly, there is even a larger kutrimmer 1080 with apx. 31" of cut  capacity.
 This cutter also comes complete with stand.  Although  we don't carry this
model, it would be another option for  you.

regards,

Pedram Fanian
SignetAndino co.

_www.finegrafics.com_ (http://www.finegrafics.com)

ebay user ID for feedback reference: finegrafics

In a message dated 12/4/2004 4:58:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,