Re: [BKARTS] Casing/binding

It's just words.  I call it "that hard covered thing over there"  yet the three mean the same if you know enough about "binding".  It can sometimes be useful for a "group" to temporarily agree on a definition so there will be less abiguity when discussing something specific.  But that's all it is- a tool for understanding.  Other than that situation, I wouldn't allow someone to dictate how I should refer to a "cased binding".

Sound and fury signifying nothing.

Bruce