Re: [BKARTS] kutrimmer obsession

I agree with what everyone has said before, too.  I bought the 1071 model
and have been very happy with it.  My husband built a rolling (and locking)
table for it and it suits my needs perfectly (edition binding).  We live in
an apartment and having equipment that is portable is important for now.  I
agree that you should buy the best you can afford and you won't be
disappointed.

Good luck!

Marvel Maring
Crying Dime Press