[BKARTS] Decorated Bookcloth

Is there an online source for buying bookcloth that has some sort of pattern or decoration? I make little journals and datebooks, and I would like to use some unique-looking bookcloth on the covers. I have seen journals made with decorative bookcloth, so I suspect that there must be some place to buy it, but I just need to know where. Please let me know if anyone has a recommendation.
Thank you,
Frances