Re: [BKARTS] Decorated Bookcloth

Thank you for responding to my inquiring about decorated bookcloth. Does anyone have a recommended brand of fusible webbing to use? I have tried to make my own bookcloth before, and it always seems, well, less than professional. I think I must be using the wrong brand. Do you just put the fusible backing on and adhere the bookcloth directly to your boards? Does the glue not show through on the finished product? Is there a way of putting a tissue paper backing on fabric with it still remaining smooth? Well, there must be, obviously, but how can I do it myself? Also, J.J., your brocade covers sound beautiful, which leads me to ask about putting fusible webbing on brocade- does the heat not ruin the brocade? Sorry about all of the questions, I just really want to get this right.
Thanks for all of the help!