Re: [BKARTS] Decorated Bookcloth

    I am still searching for the ideal fusible backing.  I've used Pellon products (Wonder Under is one such), but not completely successfully, since the application of glue may make the backing separate from the cloth- sometimes it works, sometimes not.  However, the backing does prevent the glue from penetrating the fabric, and this is the whole idea.
    There are other products I haven't tried;  when I find the ideal one (if such exists), I'll let you know.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

 The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.