From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.
J. Foncannon
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 10:30 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Decorated Bookcloth

    I am still searching for the ideal fusible backing.  I've used
Pellon products (Wonder Under is one such), but not completely
successfully, since the application of glue may make the backing
separate from the cloth- sometimes it works, sometimes not.  However,
the backing does prevent the glue from penetrating the fabric, and this
is the whole idea.
    There are other products I haven't tried;  when I find the ideal one
(if such exists), I'll let you know.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.  "But they are identical," the owner protested.  "No,"
Magritte insisted.  "This one's been stared at."

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>