Re: [BKARTS] Decorated Bookcloth

I frequently make my own book cloth using regular fabric and an iron on adhesive called "Heat n Bond", I buy it a JoAnn's fabric store. It is located with all the interfacings. It works great and have used it on many, many books. It comes in 2 weights, I find the "Lite" works best. It is simple. Iron onto back of fabric, peel off backing paper, iron on a light tissue paper, I use white wrapping tissue, and presto you have book cloth. Glue does not go through because the adhesive is a solid continuous layer. Iron temperature and general instructions come with it.

Jill
--
Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press