[BKARTS] 2005 Schedule--Garage Annex School for Book Arts--Easthampton, MA

Dear friends:

Our 2005 schedule is now live on our Web site: www.GarageAnnexSchool.com.

We put up a record number of images this time, so be sure to enjoy the
galleries that accompany many of the workshop descriptions.

We are offering 17 workshops, running from mid-April until the beginning
of December.

Daniel Essig, Timothy Ely, Leni Fried, Daniel Kelm, Hedi Kyle, Linda
Lembke, Kitty Maryatt, Barbara Mauriello, Suzanne Moore, Pamela
Spitzmueller, and Peter Verheyen will grace our classroom in 2005.

There are many new workshops for you to consider as well as a few repeat
presentations of workshops for which we had very long waiting lists.

You may register online using your MasterCard or Visa, or you may
download a PDF of the registration form and mail it to us with your
check. If you are mailing your registration, you may want to phone me too
so that I can put your name on the list straightaway. We expect some of
these workshops to fill up very quickly.

If a workshop you want to take is full, email us to be put on the waiting
list. Spaces often open up and are filled by people on the list.

Thanks for your interest in our program. We were happy to hear from so
many of you these last few months asking about next year's schedule.

We hope to see you here in 2005.
Greta Sibley
Co-director

Greta D. Sibley