Re: [BKARTS] Digital printing on leather

I can't speak for dye sublimation, but I have successfully laser printed on
prepared leather. Leather was pared and lined on the back with Japanese
paper and then fed through the printer. It was then sealed with Klucel G.
Testing by fingernail scratching and mild abrasive pad had little effect.

Examples can be seen at <http://www.philobiblon.com/pdvgal/depol.jpg> and
<http://www.philobiblon.com/alphabet/bind6.jpg>

Peter