Re: [BKARTS] gluing photographs

My favorite list next to HaSafran is the Book-Arts List, full of
conservators and book artists and book repair people of all sorts.  You may
join (no charge) and ask there, or, if you do not have the time to go to the
website and sign on as a member, I can pose your question there:

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>