[BKARTS] Center for Book Arts New Website & New Class Schedule

This afternoon is The CBA annual Holiday Fair and Open House, in case you
are in NYC.

Our NEW WEBSITE is online at http://www.centerforbookarts.org  and right
now you can access the NEW FEATURES requested by our users, such as:

Online Class Registration for the WINTER/SPRING session with click-through
details about all the classes

Online shopping for artists books, exhibition catalogs, broadsides,
chapbooks, aprons, t-shirts and more

Online membership and contributions

PDF forms for various applications

Site Search

Please visit
http://www.centerforbookarts.org

and let us know if there are any glitches, errors, or suggestions for
improved usability. It is not finished, and over the next few weeks we will
be adding content including more information and images. You can also view
the old site as an option in the navigation bar, in case you are looking
for something and can't find it on the new site.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com