Re: [BKARTS] Digital printing on leather

Thanks for the information, Peter.  Good to have another option to try that
works!
Jen
Adelaide, South Australia

I can't speak for dye sublimation, but I have successfully laser printed on
prepared leather. Leather was pared and lined on the back with Japanese
paper and then fed through the printer. It was then sealed with Klucel G.
Testing by fingernail scratching and mild abrasive pad had little effect.

Examples can be seen at <http://www.philobiblon.com/pdvgal/depol.jpg> and
<http://www.philobiblon.com/alphabet/bind6.jpg>

Peter