[BKARTS] J. Taylor Seton - Edinburgh binder

Kia ora

I am a cataloguer at the National Library of New Zealand, and we have come across the following book:

Bishop Burnet's history of his own time
London : Printed for the Company of Booksellers, 1725
3v ; 16 cm. (8vo)
Written by Gilbert Burnet.

The is a binder's ticket, reading "Bound by J. Taylor Seton ... Edinburgh."

I was wondering if anyone on the list happens to know any more about J. Taylor Seton, in particular any dates associated with him/her, or any suggestions as to how to track him/her down?

Many thanks!

Catherine Amey
catherine.amey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx