Re: [BKARTS] Hot Foil Stamper

    I've been very satisfied with my Kwikprint 55, which I purchased on EBAY.
Kwikprint models have the advantage of being easily upgradable, and the
company is still in business (BEWARE:  not all manufacturers of hot stamping
equipment are!!), and handles customer orders with intelligence and alacrity.
I recently upgraded my type holder from a one inch 5 3/4 to a nine inch
multiple holder.  Works perfectly.
    The model I purchased on EBAY was faultlessly reconditioned by a very
conscionable seller.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.