Re: [BKARTS] New Exhibit at Arts Library, Yale

Dear Joe Rossman

Congratulations to all involved - I was curious to know if my artist book 'A Nuclear Atlas' published by WSW in 1982 is on display?

Truly,

Sharon Gilbert

-- Jae Rossman <jae.rossman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In celebration of the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Women's
Studio Workshop, the Arts Library is showing a selection of the over 140
publications produced at the Workshop.  The Arts Library has a near
complete collection of bookworks supported by Women's Studio Workshop.

A survey of each decade and works created by the four founders are on
display in the Arts of the Book Collection (AOB).  Works with innovative
and unusual formats are highlighted at the Art+Architecture
Library.  Bookworks not in the display cases are available to experience
first hand in AOB. You can get an overview of the publishing program at the
Women's Studio Workshop on their web site:
http://www.wsworkshop.org/artistsbooks.html

This exhibit will be on display through January 2005.
For directions and hours consult the Art Library web site.

http://www.library.yale.edu/art/

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
We hope to see you in New Haven.

Jae Jennifer Rossman
Special Collections Librarian, Arts Library
Yale University Library
PO Box 208240
New Haven CT  06520-8240 USA
(203) 432-1712