[BKARTS] paper weights vs. thickness

    Recently, someone on Book _Arts gave a table of conversion factors
for leather, tabulating thickness against oz..  I found this very
useful, since I measure all leathers, cloths, and papers with a
micrometer.
    Does anyone know of a similar table for paper, gsm vs. thickness (in
inches, preferably)?
Thanks,
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.