Re: [BKARTS] Digital printing on leather

If the skin is thin enough to go through your inkjet printer coat it with
clear inkAID <http://www.inkAID.com>, a precoat that works with just about
anything. You can use gloss with adhesive if the leather is non-absorbant or
semi-gloss if it absorbs water.

To the best of my knowledge, all dye sublimation requires a surface (fabric,
tile or whatever) that has polyester as a component.

Good luck,
Dot

Digital Art Studio: Techniques for Combining Inkjet Printing with
Traditional Art Materials by Karin Schminke, Dorothy Simpson Krause, Bonny
Pierce Lhotka, Watson-Guptill, 2004