[BKARTS] book arts by state

Hi Sara,

We have a large list, arranged by state/province, of contemporary print and
book arts collections on the American Print Alliance website. These are only
the museum/library collections that are open (generally by appt.) for you to
see material that isn't on exhibit and that answered our questionnaire, but
it's fairly complete for public collections and certainly a good starting
point. Go to www.PrintAlliance.org, click on Library and then Print Study
Rooms.

For workshops that offer letterpress and other book arts, you'd need to
order a copy of our Guide to Print Workshops (see the order form while
you're on site). I realize that many book artists don't think they need a
subscription to our journal, Contemporary Impressions -- I think you're
wrong, of course -- and the Guide is pretty expensive on it's own. So I'll
offer an end-of-year special to everyone on the Book-Arts List: mention this
e-mail and you can buy the Guide for the subscriber's rate of $20 and I'll
even send a free sample back issue of the journal (use the journal index in
the Library to choose one from 2003 or before, or I'll pick one at random).
If you're using PayPal, be sure to add $1.50 handling and send me an e-mail
directly referring to this special, ok?

Carol
Dr. Carol Pulin, director, American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmaker's councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City, GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx