[BKARTS] Patrick White, Nobel Prize Winner

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE RESPOND TO  <mailto:orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx> orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Important new bibliography on Nobel Prize winner Patrick White now
available!

To read more about this title, click the following link and see the
description below:

< <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=77355>
http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=77355>

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Patrick White (1912-1990), Australian novelist, short story writer, and
playwright, was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1973. White
combined in his works myth, symbols, and allegory. His international
breakthrough novel was VOSS (1957), a symbolic story of a doomed journey
into the Australian desert. RIDERS IN THE CHARIOT (1961) was set in the
imaginary Sydney suburban town, Sarsaparilla, White's Yoknapatawpha. These
works established him as one of the most important modern writers. This new
bibliography provides a comprehensive description of all editions and
translations of White's works. It also lists reviews of first and other
significant editions, and includes accounts of the composition and reception
of each work.

2004, hardcover, 6 x 9 inches, 348 pages

ISBN 1584561432   Order No. 077355   Price: $95.00

Sales Rights: Worldwide except Australia and New Zealand; in these countries
from Quiddlers Press

Throughout the years we have also published a number of other 20th century
author bibliographies, all great for building reference libraries. Included
in that is our other new title on John Masefield. Click the following link
to see these books:

<http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=875
<http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=875&s_ShowPics=1>
&s_ShowPics=1>

Best Wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

For a list of all our new publications, click the following link:

< <http://www.oakknoll.com/publications.php>
http://www.oakknoll.com/publications.php>

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller