[BKARTS] New Year Event at SF Center for the Book

New Year Celebration at the San Francisco Center for the Book

Words for the New Year With Calligrapher Georgianna Greenwood
January 3, 2005, 1 PM ­ 3 PM
Admission Free

Create a talisman for the coming year.  Sip a cup of tea.  Relax, refresh,
and focus while Georgianna stirs a brew of stories and ideas for our eyes,
hearts, and hands.  This simple ceremony serves as a means for gathering
words and images that reflect your hopes and wishes for the New Year.  In
this way we celebrate our ninth year of fellowship, work and play at the San
Francisco Center for the Book.

Georgianna Greenwood has been teaching and practicing calligraphy and
related arts in the Bay Area and elsewhere since 1964.

San Francisco Center for the Book
300 De Haro Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 565-0545