Re: [BKARTS] Papers for laser printing

Digital Art Supplies is a great resource. They cut sizes  from huge rolls of
papers.  They are in north San  Diego and do business with printers and
designers. Not a store front store. More of a warehouse. I dealt with Steven
Napier(owner?) who was interested in my project and helpful, but that was 2 or 3
years ago.
Good luck.
Nancy Bloch