Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 14 Dec 2004 to 15 Dec 2004 (#2004-342)

Cathy -
I have had good success with my large format Epson ink jet printer and the
Epson coated stocks. The double-sided matte and watercolor stocks that they
produce hold type quite well when printed at a high resolution and they have
the added effect of looking velvety and rich. The watercolor paper texture is
particulary nice but you can only print on one side. Best of luck in your search.

-yasmin wagner