Re: [BKARTS] Paper for digital printing

I'm new to the list but couldn't help but add another source or two for
digital papers:

Lumijet.com has a ton

but shadesofpaper.com is run by a guy out of southern New Jersey.  He has
great prices and a lot of high quality lines such as Hahnemuller and Inova
which is a company that was started by two guys from Hahnemuller.

Thanks and look forward to getting some great information out of the list
and apologize if these have been listed already.