[BKARTS] adhesive for leather

What's the best adhesive for bonding leather to leather?  I have been
preparing leather labels a la the post of Frank Lehmann, and my expernce
using PVA has occasionally been disappointing.
Thanks.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.