[BKARTS] Papermaking equipment

Hi everyone,

I'm setting up a small book and paper studio in Tempe AZ and am searching for papermaking equipment--beater, press, moulds, etc. I have the chance to buy a used Lee Scott MacDonald 2.5 lb beater. Does anyone have any experience with this beater--opinions or comments? I'm more familiar with the David Reina beater which I think is terrific. If anyone has bindery or papermaking equipment they would like to sell, please contact me off list. Thanks!

Cindy Iverson
480-491-2046