[BKARTS] collections directories

I'm a U.S. book artist (textless accordion and tunnel books comprised of my
etchings), focusing on institutional collections for placing my work.  If
anyone has information on directories of foreign artist's-book
collections/curators, I'd appreciate receiving that. Either onlist or
offlist replies are welcome.  Thanks.

Rand Huebsch