Re: [BKARTS] Laser Printer Paper and Glue

Dear Gale,

Your problem may be due to the grain direction of the paper. Try
printing them so that the paper's grain direction runs parallel to the
fold. Since you are printing them both portrait and landscape, this may
not solve the problem. If it doesn't, try gluing both pages so that
each side can expand and, hopefully, contract together to prevent the
buckling.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery